- Following Colts GM Chris Ballard’s recent comments that they have eight non-quarterbacks graded as premium players in this year’s draft, Zak Keefer takes a look at some options the Colts could consider in round one.
- Keefer’s list includes Georgia LB Roquan Smith, Virginia Tech LB Tremaine Edmunds, OSU CB Denzel Ward, UTSA DE Marcus Davenport and Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey.
- Stephen Holder is convinced that Smith and Edmunds are in the mix for the Colts at No. 6 overall.
- Steelers GM Kevin Colbert told reporters on Monday that there are “no updates to provide” regarding a potential contract extension for franchise RB Le’Veon Bell.
- According to Colbert, they have around 90 prospects who they believe could eventually start for them. (Ed Bouchette)
- Colbert said they’re open to potential trades up and down the board: “We’ve traded up in the first round in the past, we’ve traded down. We’re open to both.” (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin said he would imagine that Morgan Burnett will line up at free safety this spring but move to strong safety at some point. (Ed Bouchette)
- Titans GM Jon Robinson said of a potential of trade down: “There may be a scenario that comes up Thursday night and we bail on 25.” (Jason Wolf)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!