- The Dolphins announced that Ryan Tannehill will return from his shoulder and start for them in Week 12.
- Tannehill told reporters that he’s still feeling pain in his shoulder but it’s tolerable and hasn’t let to him changing his throwing motion. Tannehill added that he doesn’t feel like any aspect of his game has been taken away. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Dolphins WR DeVante Parker said Tuesday that his shoulder feels pretty good and is getting better, but he wants to see how it feels as the week progresses. (Joe Schad)
- Jaguars OC Nate Hackett said he spoke executive VP Tom Coughlin about the offensive line injuries earlier this season and Coughlin told him: “This is a total abomination. I don’t even understand how this is happening.” (Daniel Popper)
- Hackett mentioned that he believes QB Blake Bortles is playing well enough to remain the team’s starter. (Phillip Heilman)
- Despite a roller coaster season for rookie QB Sam Darnold, a Jets source tells Manish Mehta they’re encouraged as ever about him: “He’s going to be a star.”
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!