- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer says the Dolphins aren’t taking much of a risk on RB Mark Walton, who was released by the Bengals after being arrested three times this offseason.
- According to Ian Rapoport, the Dolphins ideal scenario in 2019 is to find out if QB Josh Rosen is the quarterback of the future. The best-case scenario is he comes out of all this and the Dolphins say we don’t need a franchise guy because we traded a second-round pick for one.
- The Dolphins hired Dave DeGuglielmo as an analyst to assist their offensive line coaches. (Hal Habib)
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes the Jaguars still haven’t had any one-on-one communication with LB Telvin Smith following his announcement that he’ll be skipping the 2019 season.
- Breer adds teams that were interested in trading for Smith before the draft are monitoring the situation closely.