- Former Steelers S Nat Berhe‘s agent said his client has been cleared from a pectoral injury and is eligible to enter the free-agent market. (Josina Anderson)
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler says the Steelers will look to add a deep threat and some defensive help in free agency with $12.1 million in cap space.
- According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, Steelers LB Bud Dupree has not discussed a new contract with the team and will likely play out 2019 under the $9.2 million fifth-year option.
- Texans’ recently signed CB Bradley Roby said he turned down a three-year deal from the Steelers and took a one-year, $10 million deal with Houston since he would still like to test free agency next year: “It’s a prove it deal. I feel like I should go back in (the market) while I’m still young.” (Mike Klis)
- Gerry Dulac reports that the Steelers also had Ronald Darby on their radar.