- According to John Oehser of the team’s official site, Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette is in “good shape” after dealing with a lingering hamstring injury last year
- Oehser projects the Jaguars’ starting wide receivers as Dede Westbrook, Chris Conley, Keelan Cole, D.J. Chark Jr., and Marqise Lee.
- Although Oehser believes Chark has potential, the receiver must play “better and more consistently” than last season.
- Here’s the full the list of players trying out for the Jaguars during their rookie minicamp this weekend. (Phillip Heilman)
- Jaguars waived QB Cody Kessler. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived RB David Williams. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived LBs Blair Brown and Donald Payne. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars waived RB Dimitri Flowers and G Parker Ehinger. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars signed sixth-round QB Gardner Minshew.
- Jaguars signed seventh-round DT Dontavius Russell.
Ravens GM Eric DeCosta announced Thursday that they’ve made some adjustments to job titles regarding the team’s personnel/scouting department.
“We changed responsibilities for some of our staff,” DeCosta said. “We defined new roles for others. We rewarded a number of people with promotions and added two important professionals.”
The changes include:
- Pat Moriarty – Senior Vice President of Football Operations [formerly Senior Vice President of Football Administration]
- Joe Hortiz – Director of Player Personnel [formerly Director of College Scouting]
- George Kokinis – Director of Player Personnel [formerly Senior Personnel Assistant]
- Chad Alexander – Assistant Director of Pro & College Personnel [formerly Assistant Director of Pro Personnel]
- Mark Azevedo – Player Personnel Coordinator [formerly Northeast Area Scout]
- Jameel McClain – Director of Player Engagement [formerly Assistant Director of Player Engagement]
- Vincent Newsome – Senior Player Personnel Executive [formerly Director of Pro Personnel]
- David McDonald – Director of Research and Development [formerly Football Systems Developer]
- Joey Cleary – Northeast Area Scout [formerly College & Pro Scout]
- Nick Matteo – Director of Football Administration
- Sarah Snyder – Director of Sports Nutrition
“Me and Marcus, our chemistry is growing every day, and it’s continuing to grow,” Davis said, via TitansOnline.com. “Our job is to get open and catch the ball. … Our chemistry is looking good and continuing to grow.”