Colts RB Robert Turbin, who finished serving his four-game suspension, returned to the team on Monday and said he’s feeling good and “ready to roll.”
“We don’t know what’s going to happen just yet, but whatever I’m asked to do, I’m ready to do,” Turbin said, via George Bremer of Herald Bulletin.
- Colts HC Frank Reich said that LB Darius Leonard “tweaked his ankle” but didn’t offer an update regarding his status beyond that. (Andrew Walker)
- Regarding the decision to go for it on fourth down in overtime, Reich said: “I realize it was a pretty aggressive call. I obviously thought a lot about it in the last 24 hours, and I still like the decision.” (Andrew Walker)
- Jaguars HC Doug Marrone said Monday that he doesn’t know how long RB Leonard Fournette will be out after he aggravated his right hamstring injury on Sunday.
- Michael DiRocco adds that Fournette had an MRI Sunday but the injury appears to be no worse than it was when he was originally hurt in the season opener.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said of CB Aaron Colvin: “It sounds like he could possibly play again this year, not definitive on that right now.” (Aaron Wilson)
- O’Brien said that RB Lamar Miller got a “little banged-up” but he should be “OK.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said that QB Blaine Gabbert is still not out of concussion protocol. (Jim Wyatt)