Broncos OLB Von Miller made it clear that there aren’t any issues between him and HC Vic Fangio.
Miller called the notion “crazy” and added that there is “no other coach I’d rather have right now to be pushing myself to be the best outside linebacker I could possibly be.”
“We’re teammates at the end of the day,” Miller said, via the Denver Post. “It’s not a situation where we’ll go out and drink beers and have movie night, no we don’t do that. But when it comes to ball, and me being a better football player, and he seeing the best out of me — I know that he wants to see me be great and push me in the [right] direction to make sure I’m a better player, and I can appreciate that.”
- The Denver Broncos officially ruled out CB Bryce Callahan (foot) for Week 6’s game and list CB Duke Dawson (foot), T Ja’Wuan James (knee), and S Trey Marshall (lower leg) as questionable.
- Broncos signed FB Andy Janovich to a three-year extension. (NFLTR)
- Chargers C Mike Pouncey (injured reserve) underwent surgery for his neck injury on Friday morning. As of now, it’s still too early to know how this will impact his career moving forward. (Jeff Miller)
- Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said that RB Melvin Gordon should get more snaps this week after playing just 46 percent of the offensive snaps last week against the Broncos. (Daniel Popper)
- The Los Angeles Chargers officially list S Nasir Adderley (hamstring), K Michael Badgley (right groin), and RB Justin Jackson (calf) as doubtful have TE Hunter Henry (knee) and DE Melvin Ingram (hamstring) down as questionable.
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said Friday that WR Tyreek Hill will be a game-time decision. Hill ran some with the scout team this week and was able to get some work in with the offense. (BJ Kissel)
- The Kansas City Chiefs officially ruled out T Eric Fisher (groin), DT Chris Jones (groin), and LB Dorian O’Daniel (hamstring) for Week 6’s game and list WR Sammy Watkins (hamstring), G Andrew Wylie (ankle) as doubtful.
- The Chiefs also have WR Tyreek Hill (shoulder) and LB Anthony Hitchens (groin) down as questionable.