Broncos OLB Von Miller stressed that he needs to find more ways to impact the game after a few games without a sack.
“I just got to run over my guy,” Miller said, via DenverBroncos.com. “I just got to run straight through him, put him on his back and just get a sack. It’s not like I’m a receiver. It’s not like I’ve got to break at this route and catch the ball. I’ve just got to get there. I’ve just got to get there. It’s something that I haven’t been doing well over the last couple of weeks. I haven’t been playing the run well, I haven’t been rushing the passer well over the last couple of weeks. I can fix that. I like living in a world where it’s me and the problem is me, because the quickest way to fix it is me. That’s the type of world that I live in, and that’s [how] I’m going into the game. I’m going into the game trying to fix those issues.”
- The Broncos have RT Jared Veldheer (knee) and CB Adam Jones (thigh) listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Rams.
- The Los Angeles Chargers officially ruled out DE Joey Bosa (foot), WR Travis Benjamin (foot), and LB Kyzir White (knee) and have LB Jatavis Brown (groin) down as being doubtful for Week 6.
- The Chargers also list LT Russell Okung (groin), RT Joe Barksdale (knee), and K Caleb Sturgis (quad) as questionable.
- On Thursday, the Chargers worked out three kickers including Michael Badgley, Roberto Aguayo and Daniel Carlson. Of this group, the Chargers signed Badgley to a contract. (Howard Balzer)
- The Chiefs also list LB Tanoh Kpassagnon (ankle) as questionable.
Raiders HC Jon Gruden told reporters on Friday that the team has “a ways to go” and “a lot to prove” over the remainder of the season.
“Well, I think we have a ways to go,” Gruden said, via Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “We’ve got a lot to prove. We have a lot to prove. As I’ve said earlier, we’re playing eight rookies right now. Before the season is over, we might be playing more than that. So we have a lot to prove. We need to see some people get healthy and help us. But we’ve got a lot to prove.”’