- Riddick signed a one-year, $2.5 million contract that includes $1 million fully guaranteed.
- He received a signing bonus of $250,000 to go along with a base salary of $2 million ($750,000 fully guaranteed), and $250,000 in active roster bonuses.
- According to Klis, Broncos FB Andy Janovich is out 6-8 weeks with a strained pec injury.
“I did a little bit of that back when I was in Philadelphia,” Reid said. “Kind of a running back by committee deal and we had some success with it. We’ll do that here. … They all have their strengths and we’ll try to exploit their strengths there.”
- Chiefs waived TE David Wells with an injury designation.
- According to Albert Breer, it’s “hard to overstate how high the Raiders are on TE Darren Waller, who they see as a freakish athlete for the position and good fit for the role vacated by the departed Jared Cook.“
- Breer mentions that the Raiders’ first-round picks — Clelin Ferrell, Josh Jacobs and Johnathan Abram — have “come as advertised” with TE Foster Moreau and WR Hunter Renfrow also standing out this summer.
- Per Breer, Raiders QB Derek Carr is “way ahead of where he was last year” and people see the relationship between him and HC Jon Gruden growing.
- Raiders signed TE Brandon Barnes. (NFLTR)
- Raiders waived CB Isaiah Langley.