- Charles Robinson spoke with multiple decision-level executives from different NFL teams and all of them said that barring a legal prosecution revealing guilt or more detail, they believe Tyreek Hill will be on a team in the future whether it’s with the Chiefs or some other team.
- Regarding the idea of the Browns being a potential landing spot, given that GM John Dorsey drafted him and has signed Kareem Hunt, an executive tells Robinson: “I think [Dorsey] has exhausted his political capital in that area.”
- Should Hunt be cleared of wrongdoing, Robinson says a potential long-term contract remains in question and he suspects that any deal would either be limited guarantees or have significant mechanisms to recoup money or void the deal.
Terez A Paylor has the guaranteed money totals paid out by the Chiefs to some of their undrafted free agents this year:
- CB Mark Fields: $15k bonus
- P Jack Fox: $10k bonus
- LB Darius Harris: $10k bonus
- QB Kyle Shurmur: $7.5k bonus
- WR Cody Thompson: $7.5k bonus
- CB Jalin Burrell: $3k bonus
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden announced Friday that Kolton Miller will play left tackle, Trent Brown right tackle and Gabe Jackson right guard. (Scott Bair)
- Gruden confirmed that they are not picking up S Karl Joseph’s fifth-year option but added that this “in no way means that I don’t want him back” after this season. (Vic Tafur)
- Alex Marvez first reported that the Raiders are hiring Cowboys West Coast-area scout Jim Abrams as their new college scouting director.
- Here’s the full list of tryouts for the Raiders this weekend: (Michael Gehlken)
- Raiders declined S Karl Joseph’s fifth-year option. (NFLTR)
- Raiders placed RB Isaiah Crowell on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Raiders signed five draft picks. (NFLTR)
- Raiders signed 10 undrafted free agents. (NFLTR)