The Indianapolis Colts announced several roster moves on Tuesday for Week 2.
The full list includes:
- Colts signed CB Tony Brown to their active roster.
- Colts waived K Rodrigo Blankenship.
- Colts signed CB Darrell Baker, S Henry Black, K Lucas Havrisik and K Chase McLaughlin to their practice squad.
- Colts released G Arlington Hambright, S Will Redmond and CB Chris Wilcox from their practice squad.
Here’s the Colts updated practice squad:
- WR Keke Coutee
- DE Kameron Cline
- OT Jordan Murray
- DT Curtis Brooks
- LB Forrest Rhyne
- TE Nikola Kalinic
- WR Ethan Fernea
- DT Chris Williams
- TE Jared Scott
- RB D’Vonte Price
- LB Segun Olubi
- DB Marcel Dabo (international)
- RB Phillip Lindsay
- CB Darrell Baker
- S Henry Black
- K Lucas Havrisik
- K Chase McLaughlin
Blankenship, 25, signs with the Colts as an undrafted free agent out of Georgia in 2020 after receiving some buzz as a potential draft pick even as a specialist.
Blankenship won the Lou Groza award in 2019 given to college football’s best kicker. He also was a Georgia fan favorite because of the unorthodox glasses.
In 2022, Blankenship has made two out of three field goal attempts and both extra points.