- According to the Athletic’s Calvin Watkins, the Cowboys had some concerns about DE Robert Quinn‘s back, but their medical team gave him a good grade in examinations during his visit.
- Cowboys C Travis Frederick should be ready for offseason workouts. (Watkins)
- Watkins mentions backup running back is still a need for the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys are still interested in former Seahawks DT Malik McDowell, who has been cleared to play by his doctors according to agent Drew Rosenhaus. (Clarence Hill)
- Rosenhaus also says WR Allen Hurns will be ready for training camp. (Hill)
- Dallas isn’t fazed by the rising wide receiver market as it looks toward an extension for WR Amari Cooper, with a source saying “the market is the market” per Hill.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks speculates on potential targets for the Eagles if GM Howie Roseman decides to trade up in the draft, including Alabama DT Quinnen Williams, Clemson DT Christian Wilkins, Mississippi State DE Montez Sweat or Oklahoma OL Cody Ford.
- Shorr-Parks writes that according to the draft pick value chart, the Eagles could get as high as No. 8 with their first-round and two second-round selections.
- Toledo CB Ka’dar Hollman will work out for the Eagles during the team’s local pro day. (Mike Kaye)
- According to the NY Daily News’ Pat Leonard, Giants OC Mike Shula will be at Duke’s pro day on Tuesday to watch QB Daniel Jones.
- Leonard also expects the Giants to bring Jones in for a visit at some point.