- Rodney McLeod signed a five-year, $23.65M deal with the Eagles that includes $7.8M guaranteed and a $3M signing bonus. He will make salaries $1.05M (2020, guaranteed), $3.75M (2021, guaranteed), $5M (2022), $5M (2023), and $5M (2024) to go along with $1.7M of incentives. The 2022-2024 years void if he’s on the Eagles’ roster as of the 23rd day of the 2022 league year. (Aaron Wilson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that DT Hassan Ridgeway‘s one-year, $1.01 million contract with the Eagles includes a $25,000 signing bonus, a salary of $910,000, a $50,000 Week 1 roster bonus and $900,000 in sack incentives.
New Giants CB James Bradberry told reporters that he was not expecting to get an offer from New York.
“[Gettleman] reached out to my agent,” Bradberry said via Matt Lombardo of NJ.com. “I didn’t even talk to Gettleman. They came out of nowhere to make an offer. I didn’t expect them to come and make an offer.
“He already knew the type of guy I was. I knew the type of guy he was, and the type of program he’s trying to build. I can bring my overall knowledge of the game, and help the younger guys get better.”
- According to Josina Anderson, there are still people in the Redskins’ organization who love Trent Wiliams and would like to bring him back to block for Dwayne Haskins. Anderson says Williams would still require a pay raise to return to Washington. As of now, the trade market for Williams hasn’t changed much.
- Free-agent S Damarious Randall teased the possibility of himself teaming up with Redskins S Landon Collins on social media.
- Aaron Wilson reports that TE Logan Thomas‘ contract with Washington is a two-year, $6.145 million that includes a $2.25 million signing bonus.
- Kendall Fuller‘s four-year, $40M deal with the Redskins includes $23.5M guaranteed and a $12.5M signing bonus. He’ll carry salaries of $1M (2020, guaranteed), $10M (2021, guaranteed for injury), $8M (2022), and $8.5M (2023). (Aaron Wilson)