- Josina Anderson reports that there’s “chatter” around the league Thursday that the Cowboys could eventually consider themselves priced out of the top-tier free agent safety market.
- Anderson wonders if a certain safety may be willing to take less to play for the Cowboys.
- Jeff McLane reports that G Isaac Seumalo‘s new three-year extension with the Eagles is worth around $17 million with $12.6 million guaranteed. Seumalo receives a $4 million signing bonus.
- According to Dianna Russini, the Redskins are out of the Antonio Brown sweepstakes, despite reports mentioning that Washington had expressed interest.
- Matt Verderame reports that the Redskins are highly unlikely to retain DE/OLB Preston Smith, who should price himself out of Washington.
- John Keim would be “surprised” if the Redskins tendered restricted free agents WR Maurice Harris and RB Rob Kelley since “multiple people” he spoke with do not expect either to be re-signed.