- Bears HC Matt Nagy said that G Kyle Long will not practice on Wednesday but there’s a “possibility” he will be on the field later this week. (Brad Biggs)
- The Bears worked out four players. (NFLTR)
- The Detroit Lions tried out WRs Brian Brown and Jordan Smallwood on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Lions placed RB Kerryon Johnson on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions activated CB Jamal Agnew from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed RB Justin Stockton to their practice squad.
- Lions released G Salesi Uhatafe from their practice squad.
A report surfaced on Tuesday that the Packers were expected to place NT Kenny Clark
on injured reserve.
However, Clark told reporters Wednesday that the talk of him being placed on injured reserve was a “miscommunication.”
- Philbin said Packers WR Randall Cobb is still in the concussion protocol. (Jim Owczarski)
- Vikings LB Anthony Barr, who is playing out his fifth-year option this season, said of his long-term future in Minnesota: “I really don’t know. I have no answer for that. I like it here, but a lot of things have to happen for that to come together. Been saying I’m not totally concerned about it. I know that’s approaching but it’ll take care of itself.” (Courtney Cronin)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!