- Bears HC Matt Nagy said that G Kyle Long will not practice on Wednesday but there’s a “possibility” he will be on the field later this week. (Brad Biggs)
- The Bears worked out four players. (NFLTR)
- The Detroit Lions tried out WRs Brian Brown and Jordan Smallwood on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer)
- Lions placed RB Kerryon Johnson on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions activated CB Jamal Agnew from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Lions signed RB Justin Stockton to their practice squad.
- Lions released G Salesi Uhatafe from their practice squad.
- A report surfaced on Tuesday that the Packers were expected to place NT Kenny Clark on injured reserve.
- However, Clark told reporters Wednesday that the talk of him being placed on injured reserve was a “miscommunication.” (Rob Demovsky)
- Philbin said Packers WR Randall Cobb is still in the concussion protocol. (Jim Owczarski)
- Vikings LB Anthony Barr, who is playing out his fifth-year option this season, said of his long-term future in Minnesota: “I really don’t know. I have no answer for that. I like it here, but a lot of things have to happen for that to come together. Been saying I’m not totally concerned about it. I know that’s approaching but it’ll take care of itself.” (Courtney Cronin)