- Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that the Bears are hiring Kansas State DC Ted Monachino for an undisclosed role.
- Rogers notes that Detroit would save $14 million by releasing Quin and Lang and they could add another $15 million by parting ways with Lawson, Riddick, Wilson, Jones, Martin and Wiggins.
- Jim Owczarski reports that the Packers are interested in former Bengals OL coach Frank Pollack, who was recently let go by Cincinnati.
- According to Rob Demovsky, Packers defensive assistant Scott McCurley won’t be returning to the team for the 2019 season.
- Tom Silverstein reports that the Packers have shown “strong interest” in bringing back WRs coach Luke Getsy, who worked as the offensive coordinator at Mississippi State last year.
- Courtney Cronin reports that Vikings TEs coach Todd Downing is not expected to return for the 2019 season.
- According to Cronin, Downing has been exploring other opportunities and was offered at least two different roles to remain in Minnesota.