- Patrick Finley of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that the Bears are hiring Kansas State DC Ted Monachino for an undisclosed role.
- Rogers notes that Detroit would save $14 million by releasing Quin and Lang and they could add another $15 million by parting ways with Lawson, Riddick, Wilson, Jones, Martin and Wiggins.
- Jim Owczarski reports that the Packers are interested in former Bengals OL coach Frank Pollack, who was recently let go by Cincinnati.
- According to Rob Demovsky, Packers defensive assistant Scott McCurley won’t be returning to the team for the 2019 season.
- Tom Silverstein reports that the Packers have shown “strong interest” in bringing back WRs coach Luke Getsy, who worked as the offensive coordinator at Mississippi State last year.
Courtney Cronin reports that Vikings TEs coach Todd Downing is not expected to return for the 2019 season.
According to Cronin, Downing has been exploring other opportunities and was offered at least two different roles to remain in Minnesota.