- Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune mentions Raiders S Karl Joseph as a potential free-agent target for the Bears.
- Biggs wonders if the Bears would consider parting ways with TE Trey Burton despite owing him $4M guaranteed in 2020 following the addition of Jimmy Graham.
- New Packers OT Ricky Wagner‘s deal is worth $11 million over two years, including $2.25 million base salaries each year, a $1 million roster bonus on the third day of the 2021 league year roster bonus and annual $250,000 workout bonuses. (Aaron Wilson)
- Wagner also has a $500,000 incentive in 2020 and a $2.75 million base salary escalator based on playing time in 2021.
- Wagner received a $3.5 million signing bonus. (Wilson)
- New Packers LB Christian Kirksey‘s deal includes $4 million guaranteed, with base salaries of $1.75 million and $3 million, $1 million total in per-game roster bonuses in 2020 a $1.5 million 2021 roster bonus, $1.25 million in per-game bonuses in 2021 and a $250,000 workout bonus. (Wilson)
- Kirksey also has an annual incentive for $1.5 million, and a $1.75 million Pro Bown incentive and $250,000 Pro Bowl base salary escalator in 2021.
- According to ESPN’s Courtney Cronin, Vikings QB Kirk Cousins‘ two-year extension includes $66 million in new money. Of that, $61 million is “guaranteed” at signing while $35 million is guaranteed for injury until the beginning of the 2021 league year when it also becomes fully guaranteed.
- Cousins received a $30 million signing bonus, while $10 million of new money in 2020 was also guaranteed. The finals $21 million of guarantees is paid out in 2021. (Cronin)
- On the third day of the 2021 league year, $35 million of Cousins’ 2022 base salary that year will become guaranteed.
- Cousins will make a base salary of $9.5 million in 2020 with a fully-guaranteed $500,000 workout bonus. (Ben Goessling)
- Vikings DE Stephen Weatherly is expected to have a solid market and could sign a deal worth around $6 million per season in free agency. (Matt Verderame)
- Vikings P Britton Colquitt‘s three-year, $9 million deal includes a $2.1 million signing bonus, salaries of $1.05 million (guaranteed), $2.45 million and $3.2 million, and an annual $50,000 workout bonus. (Aaron Wilson)
- $1.8 million of Colquitt’s 20 at signing and becomes fully guaranteed the third day of the 2021 league year.
- Vikings FB C.J. Ham‘s four year, $12 million deal includes a $3 million signing bonus, a guaranteed $900,000 base salary in 2020, a $2.15 million base salary with $1.1 million guaranteed for injury in 2021, followed by bases of $2.6 million and $2.95 million. (Wilson)
- Ham also has a $250,000 Pro Bowl incentive in 2020 or 2021 and annual $100,000 workout incentives.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!