- 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan told reporters that he does not expect WR Trent Taylor to return this season after complications from his original foot surgery and having another surgery. (Matt Maiocco)
- 49ers FB Kyle Juszczyk (MCL sprain) practiced in full Saturday and is ready to go for Monday’s game.
- The San Francisco 49ers list K Robbie Gould (right quadricep) and TE George Kittle (knee, ankle) as doubtful for Monday’s game and list T Mike McGlinchey (knee), RB Raheem Mostert (knee), T Joe Staley (fibula), and CB Ahkello Witherspoon (foot, quadricep) as questionable.
- Dan Pompei of The Athletic takes a look at 10 veteran quarterbacks the Bears could consider adding next year.
- Pompei’s list includes Teddy Bridgewater, Andy Dalton, Joe Flacco, Nick Foles, Case Keenum, Eli Manning, Marcus Mariota, Cam Newton, Ryan Tannehill and Jameis Winston.
“He’s very mature in how he goes about his business,” Wilson said, via Adam Jude of the Seattle Times. “He’s just prepared every day. He’s prepared to be a true pro, to try to be great. He’s on his way just by his work ethic. I think that’s the most important thing.”
Metcalf mentioned that Wilson is “trusting me more” and he hopes to build a similar connection as Tyler Lockett has with the quarterback.
“I can feel him trusting me more,” Metcalf said. “You’re seeing it firsthand how much he’s trusting me. Just continue to build on that and hopefully get to a level to where him and Tyler (Lockett) are.”
- Carroll said of WR Josh Gordon: “He did really well. He was very impressive in terms of picking stuff up. … he fit in really well. …It was fun to see him on the practice field and he did a nice job.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- Even so, Carroll said they will “wait and see” whether he’ll suit up for Monday’s game against the 49ers.
- Gordon told reporters that he had wanted to come to Seattle for a long time: “Me and Russ have been talking about it for a little while behind the scenes how nice it would be. I admire his game. I think maybe he respected mine mutually. I love the way he plays, simple as that.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- Gordon added that he and Russell Wilson have known each other for years: “We always talked football and I think we built some type of relationship prior to me getting here so pretty nice to have that.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- Carroll mentioned that he expects S Quandre Diggs to play after a full week of practice. (Curtis Crabtree)
- The Seattle Seahawks officially list G Phil Haynes (ankle) and S Delano Hill (elbow) as questionable for Monday’s game.