- Packers HC Matt LaFleur told reporters that LT David Bakhtiari looked good in practice this week, but he’s still a game-time decision: “Whether or not that’s enough to feel confident to go out there and put his body on the line like that, we’re not there yet.” (Ryan Wood)
- OUT for Week 8: RB Aaron Jones (calf), CB Kevin King (quadricep)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: T David Bakhtiari (chest), K Mason Crosby (left calf, back), RB Tyler Ervin (wrist), S Raven Greene (oblique), DT Tyler Lancaster (shoulder), QB John Lovett (knee), S Darnell Savage (quadricep)
- Ben Goessling of the Star-Tribune reports that while Vikings CB Mike Hughes will be out on Sunday against the Packers, a source has told him that his neck injury doesn’t appear to be season-ending.
- Hughes was later placed on injured reserve Friday, ensuring he’ll miss at least three games.
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer said there remains a chance that CB Cameron Dantzler, who is on the Covid-19 list, could play on Sunday. (Chris Tomasson)
- The Vikings removed RB Dalvin Cook from the injury report on Friday. Zimmer said he anticipates Cook will have a regular workload against the Packers. (Chris Tomasson)
- However, the Vikings later re-added Cook to the injury report Friday afternoon with a groin issue. He’s officially questionable for Week 8.
- OUT for Week 8: CB Holton Hill (foot), CB Mike Hughes (neck)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 8: WR Dan Chisena (hip), RB Dalvin Cook (groin)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!