- Falcons’ interim HC Raheem Morris said WR Julio Jones (hamstring) has a “shot to play” in the final two games of the season and they are not discussing the possibility of shutting him down. (Jason Butt)
- Morris said OT Kaleb McGary had returned to the team after going through COVID-19 protocols and is hopeful that he will be able to play in Sunday’s game. (Butt)
- According to Adam Schefter, Saints QB Jameis Winston be Drew Brees‘ primary backup now that he’s returned to the lineup, while Taysom Hill will continue playing in a mobile-quarterback role.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Saints wanted to examine Drew Brees in practice this week before deciding whether he would start in Week 15. According to Rapoport, practice went “really well” for Brees this week and he “looked like his old self.”
- Saints tried out K Cooper Rothe and LS Lucas Gravelle. (Aaron Wilson)
- OUT for Week 15: DT Malcom Brown (shoulder, calf), G Nick Easton (concussion), WR Michael Thomas (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: WR Deonte Harris (neck)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!