- Zack Rosenblatt of NJ Advance Media could see the Giants pursuing Bills’ impending free-agent QB Mitchell Trubisky given his connection to new HC Brian Daboll.
- Although Rosenblatt doesn’t expect Trubisky to sign for the minimum, he believes signing a quarterback to push Daniel Jones “should be a priority.”
- Rosenblatt mentions that Daboll was the “driving force” behind the Bills signing Trubisky as Josh Allen‘s backup and helped convince Buffalo to sign him despite the quarterback receiving interest from other teams.
- When taking a look at potential cap casualties, Dan Duggan of The Athletic writes that WR Sterling Shepard carries a cap figure of $12.5 million in 2022 and provides $8.5 million in space if cut pre-June 1.
- Duggan also names LB Blake Martinez, TE Kyle Rudolph, and P Riley Dixon as potential cuts to keep an eye on.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!