- Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated could see the Falcons trading into the top 10 for a defensive tackle and could be interested in Houston’s Ed Oliver or Clemson’s Christian Wilkins.
- Breer points out that the Bills are believed to be interested in Houston DL Ed Oliver at No. 9, meaning Atlanta would need to move in front of them.
- Breer mentions the Lions at No. 8 as a possible trade partner with the Falcons.
- Ralph Vacchiano of SNY reports that Giants GM Dave Gettleman is “pass rush crazed” leading into the 2019 NFL Draft and believes it might be “impossible” for New York to pass on Kentucky EDGE Josh Allen if he is available at No. 6.
- Vacchiano adds that the Giants are reportedly interested in Duke QB Daniel Jones at No. 6, given he’s unlikely to remain on the board until their next pick at No. 17.
- Dianna Russini reports that the Redskins are not only in disagreement about whether to go quarterback with their top pick but which quarterback to select.
- Sources tell Russini that Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder are fixated on Dwayne Haskins, but there is a case being made by others for Duke QB Daniel Jones.
- ESPN’s John Keim says his sense is the Redskins would prefer Duke QB Daniel Jones to Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins because he’s a better fit for the short passing game HC Jay Gruden likes.
- Keim says there’s a “slim” chance the Redskins trade up because they have a lot of needs and value their picks.
- Pro Football Talk says the Redskins’ reported interest in moving into the top ten picks is just (GM) “Bruce Allen being Bruce Allen.”
- JP Finlay of NBC Washington can’t see the Redskins’ trading up into the top-five picks.
- According to Finlay, the Redskins will take a defensive player with the 15th pick and they won’t take a receiver in round one.