- Per Darren Urban of the team website, Cardinals president Michael Bidwill said GM Steve Keim has had conversations with WR DeAndre Hopkins about his contract.
- Cardinals G Max Garcia‘s one-year, $1.25 million deal includes a $150,000 signing bonus, up to $190,000 in per-game active roster bonuses and up to $1 million in playtime incentives. (Aaron Wilson)
- Cardinals OT Marcus Gilbert signed a one-year, $1.05 million deal with $150,000 guaranteed. It also includes up to $2.7 million in playtime incentives. (Wilson)
- LSU G Damien Lewis has had a pre-draft video meeting with the Cardinals. (Justin Melo)
- Cal LB Evan Weaver had a pre-draft video meeting with the Cardinals. (Justin Melo)
- Boise State DE Curtis Weaver had a pre-draft visit scheduled with the Cardinals. (Justin Melo)
- The Cardinals had a private meeting with Texas A&M WR Quartney Davis, including a minor workout and board work. (Justin Melo)
- Maryland S Antoine Brooks was set to meet with the Cardinals before the shutdown. (Justin Melo)
- Texas Tech OT Terence Steele had a private visit scheduled with the Cardinals before the shutdown. (Justin Melo)
- Baylor DL James Lynch was set to meet with the Cardinals before the shutdown. (Justin Melo)
- Louisiana Lafayette OL Robert Hunt was set to meet with the Cardinals before the shutdown. (Justin Melo)
- Utah RB Zack Moss had a video meeting with Cardinals RB coach James Saxon. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Arizona has also been looking hard at the tight end class and had visits scheduled with several that ultimately had to be canceled. (Weinfuss)
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that the 49ers deal with DE Kerry Hyder is a one-year, $1.5 million deal that includes $550,000 guaranteed and up to $250,000 in per-game active roster bonuses.
- Michigan State DE Kenny Willekes has had a pre-draft video/phone meeting with the 49ers. (Justin Melo)
- The 49ers held video interviews with Washington TE Hunter Bryant and RB Salvon Ahmed. (Matt Maiocco)
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports Rams G Austin Blythe‘s contract is a one-year, $3.9 million deal including $3.5 million guaranteed. It also includes a $950,000 signing bonus.
- Auburn CB Javaris Davis had a formal Combine interview with the Rams. (Justin Melo)
The Seahawks were able to take advantage of the turmoil created by the Redskins regime change and send a fifth-round pick for talented starting CB Quinton Dunbar, who wanted a new contract from Washington. Dunbar’s former DB coach with the Redskins, Ray Horton, says Seattle may have gotten a similar player to another guy they used a fifth-round pick on a few years back.
“To me, it would be Richard Sherman,” Horton said via Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times. “Because of the style of play, the hands, the anticipation, the (being a) former wide receiver, the competitiveness. Really, that’s what you are getting is a young Richard Sherman. And this kid is hungry. He wants to be good.”
- Seahawks WR Phillip Dorsett‘s deal qualifies for the veteran salary benefit and he will count just $877,500 against the cap. (Field Yates)
- Texas S Brandon Jones had a formal interview with the Seahawks at the Combine. (Justin Melo)
- Louisiana Lafayette OL Robert Hunt had a formal Combine interview with the Seahawks. (Justin Melo)
- Florida DE Jonathan Greenard had a formal Combine interview with the Seahawks. (Justin Melo)