- Updated NFL Team Cap Space.
- 49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested early Friday morning for suspicion of driving under the influence. (NFLTR)
- HC Jim Harbaugh mentioned that TE Vernon Davis will be a game time decision.
- WR Brandon Marshall practice in full on Friday and will play in Week 3. (Rich Campbell)
- TE Martellus Bennett is listed as probable for Week 3.
- S Jairus Byrd is listed as questionable for Week 3.
- RB Willis McGahee will play in Sunday’s game against the Vikings. (NFLTR)
- OLB Quentin Groves is out 4-6 weeks with a high left ankle sprain. (Nate Ulrich)
- WR Larry Fitzgerald and RB Rashard Mendenhall both returned to practice Friday.
- TE Rob Housler practiced in full on Friday and is probable for Week 3.
- WR Malcom Floyd’s “rough estimate” on a timetable for return is a month. (Mike Garafolo)
- ILB Manti Te’o is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- WR T.Y. Hilton was held out of practice on Friday, and will be a game-time decision in Week 3. (Mike Chappell)
- S LaRon Landry has been ruled out for Week 3.
- ILB Pat Angerer is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- WR Dez Bryant returned to practice on Friday and was reportedly “moving a lot better.” (Clarence Hill)
- WR Mike Wallace is listed as questionable for Week 3.
- NT Paul Soliai has been ruled out for Week 3.
- CB Dimitri Patterson has been ruled out for Week 3.
- Dolphins worked out free agent DT Marvin Austin on Thursday. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins also worked out free agent DL Jerell Powe, Marcus Dixon and Antonio Dixon as well. (NFLTR)
- RB LeSean McCoy referred to his injury as a right ankle sprain following Thursday’s game. (Jeff McLane)
- S Pat Chung is sporting a sling on his injured left arm. (Tim McManus)
- LT Sam Baker has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. (Jay Adams)
- WR Roddy White, WR Julio Jones and CB Asante Samuel are questionable for Week 3. (Jay Adams)
- CB Corey Webster is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- QB Blaine Gabbert has been ruled out for Week 3.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew is listed as questionable for Week 3.
- First-round pick RT Luke Joeckel mentioned that he needs to “clear my mind and play football” after struggling to start the season. (Florida Times Union)
- TE Marcedes Lewis has been ruled out for Week 3.
- HC Rex Ryan refuted a previous report that backup QB Matt Simms “has some real support to play” within the Jets’ organization. (ESPN New York)
- OLB Quinton Coples is listed as probable for Week 3.
- RB Eddie Lacy didn’t practice again on Friday. (Jason Wilde)
- TE Jermichael Finley is listed as probable for Week 3.
- FB John Kuhn is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- S Morgan Burnett, CB Casey Hayward and CB Jarrett Bush all missed practice and appear to be unlikely to play in Week 3. (Jason Wilde)
- RB Kenjon Barner has been ruled out for Week 3.
- DT Dwan Edwards is not expected to play in Week 3. (Joe Person)
- CB Josh Thomas has been ruled out for Week 3.
- TE Rob Gronkowski was limited in Friday’s practice.
- WR Danny Amendola is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- TE Zach Sudfeld practiced in full on Friday.
- Patriots brought in free agent WR David Nelson for a workout on Thursday. (NFLTR)
- Patriots also worked out DBs Jalil Brown, Myron Lewis, DeQuan Menzie, Peyton Thompson and WRs Jared Green, Sam McGuffie ,Terrence Toliver. (NFLTR)
- RB Daryl Richardson is listed as probable for Week 3.
- HC John Harbaugh confirmed that RB Ray Rice will be a game-time decision in Week 3. (NFLTR)
- LB Arthur Brown, DE Chris Canty, DT Brandon Williams and WR Deonte Thompson are all doubtful for Week 3.
- OC Kyle Shanahan mentioned that they’re still trying to figure out their tight end situation. (Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star)
- WR Leonard Hankerson is listed as questionable for Week 3. (Chris Russell)
- LT Russell Okung is likely to be placed on injured reserve with the designation to return. (NFLTR)
- DE Chris Clemons will make his season debut against the Jaguars this weekend. (John Boyle)
- Seahawks re-signed DT Michael Brooks to their practice squad and released WR Nick Edwards.
- RB Le’Veon Bell was able practice again on Friday, and “isn’t ruling out” a Week 3 return. (NFLTR)
- TE Heath Miller put in another full practice on Friday. (Mark Kaboly)
- HC Gary Kubiak confirmed that WR Andre Johnson has been fully cleared to play in Week 3. (Tania Ganguli)
- LT Duane Brown will be a game-time decision for Week 3. (Tania Ganguli)
- HC Mike Munchak mentioned that they could using more no-huddle offense moving forward. (Nashville Tennessean)
- WR Kendall Wright returned to practice on Friday. (Jim Wyatt)