- The 49ers reportedly see CB Chris Culliver are a part of their long-term plans, and a move to safety is unlikely. (Sacramento Bee)
- CB Tramaine Brock‘s roster spot could be in jeopardy. (Sacramento Bee)
- CB Tarell Brown may not be a part of the 49ers’ future plans. (Sacramento Bee)
- LB Darius Fleming is expected to move to inside linebacker this season. (Matt Barrows)
- An agreement between the Browns and No. 6 overall pick OLB Barkevious Mingo is reportedly being delayed by the Browns’ insistence on “offset language” in the contract. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- OC Norv Turner mentioned backup TE Gary Barnidge as a “guy people will be surprised about.” (ESPN Cleveland)
- Colts TE Weslye Saunders has been NFL suspended eight games for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. (Adam Schefter)
- DL Josh Brent is retiring from the NFL to focus on getting his off-field issues under control. (NFLTR)
- QB Tony Romo mentioned that he will be involved in the team’s play-calling this season. (Racine Journal-Times)
- Romo is also cleared to practice when training camp opens this Sunday. He underwent a minor surgery to have a non-cancerous cyst removed from his back in April. (ESPN Dallas)
- LT Jason Peters won his lawsuit against the makers of the Roll-A-Bout knee walker. Peters is expected to be awarded close to $2 million. (Associated Press)
- The Giants are expected to “go with the hot hand” at running back this season. (ESPN New York)
- Jaguars agreed to terms with sixth-round draft pick S Josh Evans. (John Oesher)
- LB Thomas Davis is feeling healthier now than he has in years. (Charlotte Observer)
- The Ravens signed first-round pick S Matt Elam to a four-year, $6.767 million contract.
- ILB Brian Cushing has received full clearance to participate in training camp, but the team intends to ease him back. (Pro Football Talk)
- GM Rick Smith mentioned that he is optimistic that S Ed Reed will be ready for Week 1. (NFL.com)
- An agreement between the Titans and No. 10 overall pick G Chance Warmack is reportedly being delayed by the Titans’ insistence on “offset language” in the contract. (Jim Wyatt)
- LB Moise Fokou has reportedly been an “offseason star” for the Titans. (Nashville Tennessean)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!