- 49ers are searching ways to allow DL Justin Smith to continue playing by possibly limiting his practice time to reduce the physical toll on his body. (Mike Garafolo)
- Bills announced that they have extended K Jordan Gay.
- Broncos hired former Steelers director of football development Ray Jackson to the same position in Denver. (Aaron Wilson)
- Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports that there will be a “dialogue” between the league office and the Dolphins regarding their negotiation process with DT Ndamukong Suh.
- Robinson adds that his source “stopped short” of saying there will be an investigation behind the Dolphins’ negotiation with Suh.
- Ravens re-signed WR Kamar Aiken to a one-year, $585,000 contract.
- Ravens tender an offer to exclusive-rights tender to TE Phillip Supernaw. (Aaron Wilson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!