- Jeff Gravley reports that the 49ers have reached a two-year agreement with Steve Logan to be their QBs coach.
“The San Francisco 49ers roster is a roster that is Super Bowl competitive,” Logan said, per Gravley.
- Mike Garafolo wonders if this move is an indication that Geep Chryst could takeover as the team’s offensive coordinator.
- Jeff Legwold reports that the Broncos have agreed to terms with CB Tevrin Brandon.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Browns are hiring former Kentucky HC Joker Phillips as their new WRs coach.
- Vaughn McClure reports that Falcons RBs coach Gerald Brown interviewed with the Raiders, but he won’t end up in Oakland.
- McClure mentioned that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if Brown is back with the Falcons.
- Aaron Wilson reports that New Jersey law enforcement officials have confirmed that they have an active warrant out for Ravens S Will Hill‘s for failure to pay $16,588 in child support.
- According to Wilson’s source, Hill is aware of his child support issue, but hasn’t been informed of an active warrant for his arrest in N.J.