- Paul Dehner Jr. expects the Bengals to target defensive linemen in free agency.
- Interestingly enough, Dehner Jr. writes that there is a chance the Bengals could bring back DE Michael Johnson if he’s released by the Buccaneers.
- Dehner Jr. can see the Bengals using a day-one or day-two pick on a linebacker while also considering options in free agency as well.
- Dan Graziano is getting the feeling that the Giants will franchise DE Jason Pierre-Paul.
- New York is expected to release DE Mathias Kiwanuka and free up $4.825 million in cap space.
- According to Graziano, C J.D. Walton is another candidate for release, as this would save another $3 million in cap space.
- Graziano believes MLB Jon Beason will almost certainly have to take a pay cut to be back with the Giants.