- The Bears brought in former Seahawks S Dion Bailey for a tryout on Monday. (Brian McIntyre)
- The Cardinals are signing CB Marion Grice from the Chargers’ practice squad. Grice will apparently receive a two-year contract. (Michael Gehlken)
- Sources tell Ian Rapoport that “there is no turning back” now that the Jaguars have announced that rookie QB Blake Bortles will start in Week 4.
Packers OLB Clay Matthews isn’t sure where things stand in regards to his groin injury, but believes he can play through it.
“It’s hard to answer that right now,” Matthews said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “Obviously I think it’s something I can play with, but you’ve got to make sure you’re operating at a high level. That will be the biggest obstacle, not obstacle but thing to find out, and I think we’ll know more on Wednesday or Thursday.”
- Redskins are signing C Tevita Stevens to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Jay Gruden mentioned that he’s hoping CB Tracy Porter (hamstring) will be able to play on Thursday. (Tarik El-Bashir)
- An MRI on Shawn Lauvao‘s right knee did not show any structural damage. (Zac Boyer)