- Buffalo governor Andrew Cuomo referred to the Jets and Bills playing their Week 12 game on Sunday “impractical.” (Adam Schefter)
- Browns signed DE Scott Soloman to their practice squad.
- OLB Matt Shaughnessy returned to practice on Wednesday, but remains on the short-term injured reserve list.
- Chiefs signed G Jarrod Pughsley to their practice squad.
- Chiefs released OT Curtis Feight from their practice squad.
- Seahawks waived OT Andrew McDonald and DB Steven Terrell.
- Seahawks signed WR Chris Matthews to their practice squad.
- Following the release of RB LeGarrette Blount, OC Todd Haley said that Le’Veon Bell will get plenty of carries moving forward.
“We will take all he can give,” offensive coordinator Todd Haley said, via Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “We will give all he can take.”