- Bills have hired former Alabama analyst Shea Tierney as an offensive assistant. (Mike Rodak)
- According to Rodak, the Bills have changed Bobby Babich’s title from assistant defensive backs to safeties coach, which indicates that recently hired DBs coach John Butler will focus more on coaching the cornerbacks.
Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News mentions five impending free agent defensive linemen who the Cowboys could pursue this offseason, including:
- Falcons DE Adrian Clayborn
- Jets DE Kony Ealy
- Buccaneers DE Will Clarke
- Buccaneers DT Clinton McDonald
- Saints DE Alex Okafor
We have some of these players featured in our Top 100 – 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- Dolphins CB Tony Lippett said his rehab from a torn Achilles is “going well” after missing all of the 2017 season and he expects to participate in spring practices. (Adam Beasley)
- Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ.com takes a look at 10 potential trade partners for Super Bowl MVP QB Nick Foles should the Eagles end up making him available for trade.
- Shorr-Parks’ list includes the Broncos, Vikings, Cardinals, Browns, Jets, Bills, Bengals, Dolphins, Giants, and Jaguars.
- Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice.com takes a look at the pros and cons of trading Foles in his latest article. In the end, Kempski doesn’t think the Eagles will receive an impressive offer for Foles and they will instead elect to hold on to him for the 2018 season.