- Broncos No. 3 running back C.J. Anderson left Thursday’s preseason game and is being evaluated for a possible concussion. (Broncos.com)
- Former first-round pick Jonathan Cooper took the majority of the snaps at left guard with the first-team, but Earl Watford did see some work as well. (Josh Weinfuss)
- DT Josh Brent‘s meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell Thursday afternoon reportedly “went well.” (Jean-Jacques Taylor)
- RB Chris Ivory suffered a rib injury during the first half of Thursday’s preseason opener and didn’t return.
- Veteran G Geoff Schwartz returned to practice Thursday, but his left knee still appears to be bothering him. (Dan Graziano)
- Charles Brown (left tackle) and Weston Richburg (left guard) received the majority of the team’s first-team reps on Thursday. (Dan Graziano)
- DeJon Gomes is making a “strong push” for the Lions No. 4 safety job. (Michael Rothstein)
- The Lions have been giving rookie OL Travis Swanson a lot of time with the first-team offense at both center. (Michael Rothstein)
- QB Ryan Fitzpatrick looks increasing comfort in the Texans’ offense with each passing day. (Tania Ganguli)
- CB Johnathan Joseph won’t play on Saturday in the preseason game
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!