Home Broncos NFL Notes: Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Steelers & Vikings
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said that QB Trevor Siemian is “beat up” and “sore” after taking 11 hits on Sunday and being sacked six times. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- According to Kubiak, Siemian received another injection in his shoulder. (Troy Renck)
- Kubiak also stressed that he isn’t considering a quarterback change right now and said of his expectations for Siemian: “I want Trevor to play big. Not OK. I have big expectations.” (Troy Renck)
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Cowboys believe TE Geoff Swaim suffered a serious pectoral injury. He’s currently undergoing tests to determine the severity of the injury.
- Steelers WR Markus Wheaton tells Jeremy Fowler that he’s seeing a specialist regarding his shoulder injury and he’s hoping that it isn’t a season-ending issue.
- Vikings LT Matt Kalil (labrum, injured reserve) told reporters on Monday that it’s unlikely he’ll return this season. (Chris Tomasson)
- Kalil added that he can’t do anything until three months after the hip surgery he had back on September 23, which obviously leaves him with little chance of a return. (Chris Tomasson)
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer confirmed that they will consider moving Alex Boone over to left tackle. (Chris Tomasson)