- Cameron Wolfe is hearing that the Broncos will make a decision on staff positions in next couple of days.
- According to Wolfe, the Broncos are likely to hire either Mike McCoy or Bill Musgrave as offensive coordinator.
- Wolfe adds that there’s a real possibility Wade Phillips could leave the Broncos and join the Rams as their defensive coordinator if they hire Sean McVay as their new head coach.
- Joe Woods remains a candidate to take over the Broncos’ defense, according to Wolfe.
- According to Jon Machota, the Cowboys don’t anticipate filling their open roster spot ahead of Sunday’s playoff game against the Packers.
- Machota adds that it doesn’t sound like G La’el Collins will be activated from their injured reserve list this weekend.
- Jason Cole of B/R confirms that Redskins OC Sean McVay is likely the front-runner for the Rams’ job.
- However, Cole says that some still have concerns about McVay, considering that he’s only called plays for part of one season in the NFL and could have a tough time disciplining players due to his age and inexperience.
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Redskins are reportedly bracing for the Rams to hire OC Sean McVay as their next head coach.
- According to La Canfora, he would be “very surprised” if Washington replaced McVay with an outside hire, considering how much they like their coaching staff.
- Adam Caplan reports that Seahawks RB C.J. Prosise (scapula) is considered doubtful to play in Saturday’s game.
- Caplan says that the Seahawks are hoping Prosise gets cleared to play next week, assuming they’re able to beat the Falcons this weekend.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!