- Mike Klis of the Denver Post writes that there would be almost as many questions if Peyton Manning decided to return in 2014 than if he elected to retire.
- Jeff McLane reports that Chris Polian is “emerging as serious candidate” for the Eagles general manager vacancy, following a second interview with the team.
- Dianna Marie Russini reports that the Falcons would not be hiring Redskins DBs Raheem Morris coach to be their new defensive coordinator. Instead, he’s likely to be an assistant.
- Dianna Marie Russini reports that if the Raiders do, in fact, end up hiring a college coach as their new defensive coordinator, there’s a good chance that they won’t sign him or announce the move right away.
- Mike Garafolo reports that the Redskins have requested permission to interview Packers executive Alonzo Highsmith for their director of personnel position.