- Scott Petrak reports that CB Joe Haden (concussion), S Tashaun Gipson (ankle), and WR Marlon Moore (undisclosed injury) did not practice on Friday.
- Regarding Gipson’s injury, Adam Caplan reports that Gipson has a high ankle sprain, but it’s not of the 4-6 week recovery variety.
- Mike Chappell observed that Colts QB Andrew Luck looked “ready to go” and had “better zip on passes” during Friday’s practice.
- The Panthers officially ruled out DE Jared Allen (back), LB A.J. Klein (concussion) and T Daryl Williams (knee) are for Sunday’s game.
- TE Richie Brockel (hamstring) is doubtful and G Amini Silatolu (ankle) is listed as questionable.
- LB Luke Kuechly and WR Jerricho Cotchery are both listed as probable for Week 6’s game.
- Although, Kuechly is not expected to play every snap, and LB Ben Jacobs could get some looks. (Bryan Strickland)
- Ian Rapoport reports that Patriots CB Tarell Brown is likely out for Sunday with a “potentially serious” foot injury.
- According to Rapoport, Brown is seeking a second opinion on his foot injury.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll during his show on KIRO Radio that “we don’t know’‘ if MLB Bobby Wagner will be able to play against the Panthers. (Bob Condotta)
- Carroll did, however, say that RB Marshawn Lynch will “play a lot” on Sunday. (Bob Condotta)
- As for FB Derrick Coleman‘s recent arrest, Carroll said he can’t comment right now. (Bob Condotta)