- Browns HC Hue Jackson said there is a chance rookie CB Howard Wilson could still return from the PUP list this year. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Browns have ruled out OLB James Burgess for Week 7 and have WR Kenny Britt, WR Sammie Coates, S Jabrill Peppers and CB Jason McCourty all listed as questionable.
- The Colts officially ruled out QB Andrew Luck, LB Anthony Walker, and RB Robert Turbin.
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano told reporters that Turbin is getting a second opinion on his elbow injury and it doesn’t look like he’ll be placed on injured reserve as of now. (Kevin Bowen)
Steelers president Art Rooney II mentioned that while the season hasn’t gone as hoped for WR Martavis Bryant, they have no plans to trade him.
“We’re not looking to trade Martavis,” Rooney said, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “He was out of football for a year. Maybe some of us had higher expectations how quickly he could get back up to full speed, but he’s making progress.”
- The Steelers have ruled out DL Stephon Tuitt for Week 7 and RT Marcus Gilbert is considered doubtful. (Ray Fittipaldo)
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer announced that Sam Bradford (knee) is out for Week 7 and Case Keenum will get the start.
- Zimmer did, however, say that he believes Bradford will play again this season and added that his injury isn’t a surgical issue. (Ben Goessling)
- The Vikings officially ruled WR Stefon Diggs and OL Nick Easton out for Sunday’s game against the Ravens.
- Minnesota also has WR Michael Floyd, CB Mackensie Alexander, OT Riley Reiff and CB Tramaine Brock all listed as questionable.
- Zimmer also said that OLB Anthony Barr is no longer in the concussion protocol.