- Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins do not expect CB Chris Culliver (questionable) to make his regular season debut on Sunday, barring an unforeseen circumstance.
- NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said of the reported four-game suspension for Saints S Kenny Vaccaro: “The league has not been notified of a violation by the program administrators.” (Josh Katzenstein)
- Katzenstein mentions that the NFL isn’t notified until a positive B sample, which may explain why the Saints weren’t aware of the report ahead of time.
- The Saints officially ruled out LB Stephone Anthony and LB Michael Mauti for Week 10.
The Saints also have LB Dannell Ellerbe (Quad-Limited), OT Terron Armstead (Knee-DNP) and RB Daniel Lasco (Hamstring-DNP) listed as questionable.
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that Texans CB A.J. Bouye suffered an ankle injury during practice and is undergoing an MRI Friday to determine the severity of the injury.
- According to Wilson, Bouye is still listed as questionable for Week 10 and was able to practice on a limited basis Friday.
- The Texans ruled out S Lonnie Ballentine (groin, knee, ankle) and WR Jaelen Strong (ankle).
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!