- Buccaneers G Kevin Pamphile remains in the NFL’s concussion protocol despite practising two days last week. (Greg Auman)
- Bucs DC Mike Smith said the team plans on replacing CB Jude Adjei-Barimah at the nickel spot. (Greg Auman)
- Colts have ruled out QB Andrew Luck (concussion) and FS Clayton Geathers (concussion) from Week 12.
- Colts also listed CB Vontae Davis (ankle) and WR Donte Moncrief (hamstring) as questionable for Thursday’s Thanksgiving game.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson said RB Darren Sproles (ribs) does not need to practice this week in order to play and that he has a greater chance of playing in Week 12 than RB Ryan Mathews (knee). (Reuben Frank)
- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles said his shoulder feels “ok” and that he expects to do a normal amount of throwing during this week’s practices. (Michael DiRocco)
- According to Jason Cole of B/R, the Jaguars staff still believes that Bortles will become their franchise quarterback despite his struggles this season. Although he is tied for the most interception in the NFL and had his yards-per-attempt drop significantly, Jacksonville’s front office thinks his issues are correctable and that he will return to better form by the end of the year.
- Jaguars CB Aaron Colvin and WR Arrelious Benn have cleared the league’s concussion protocol and will perform in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Vikings have ruled out CB Marcus Sherels due to an ankle injury and have listed CB Terence Newman as doubtful with a neck injury. (Matt Vensel)
- Minnesota also ruled the following players as questionable: WR Stefon Diggs (knee), FS Harrison Smith, CB Captain Munnerlyn (ankle), MLB Eric Kendricks (hip).
- Adam Schefter reports that Diggs is unlikely to play this week despite being listed as questionable.