- Adam Caplan reports that the Colts have scheduled an interview with Seahawks co-director of player personnel Scott Fitterer for Thursday.
- Adam Caplan reports that Jason Rebrovich has agreed to become the Jaguars’ assistant DL coach.
- Caplan adds that Tony Sparano Jr. agreed to become the Jaguars’ assistant TEs coach.
- Rob Demovsky mentions that the Packers could consider bringing free agent RB Eddie Lacy back on something close to the two-year, $6 million they signed James Starks to last year.
- Demovsky anticipates there being “plenty of demand” for G T.J. Lang during free agency.
- According to Demovsky, the Packers could turn to Lucas Patrick as their reserve guard next year, replacing veteran OL Don Barclay.
- According to the Turf Show Times, former Bears HC Marc Trestman is a candidate for the Rams’ offensive coordinator position.
- Steelers HC Mike Tomlin told reporters on Tuesday that Ben Roethlisberger previously mentioned that he might not return for following season, so this is not the first time retirement has come up from him. (Ed Bouchette)
- Tomlin added: “Not surprised by that thought process by Ben. We’ll react and plan accordingly. We haven’t met yet. He’s one of last I meet with.” (Ed Bouchette)
- Tomlin wouldn’t commit to the team’s coaching staff returning intact next year. (Ed Bouchette)
- In regards to TE Ladarius Green‘s status for the 2017 season, Tomlin said he doesn’t have a long-term assessment of where he is in regards to the concussion he’s been dealing with. (Ed Bouchette)
- Tomlin said they were aware that RB Le’Veon Bell was playing with a groin injury before Sunday’s AFC Championship game: “It was just something to manage. I was aware of it, but it wasn’t significant to the point where it affected planning or the anticipation of planning in anyway.” (NFL.com)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!