- Todd Archer of ESPN believes DE Greg Hardy will be back with the team in 2016, considering that owner Jerry Jones has made it clear that he would like to re-sign him.
- However, Archer thinks the Cowboys should wait to see what kind of market develops for Hardy before giving him a long-term deal.
- While Rich Cimini of ESPN does not think the Jets need to start a rebuilding phase of their roster, he does see the window for success diminishing with the limited amount of young talent on the team.
- Cimini believes GM Mike Maccagnan must stockpile draft picks for 2016, and can do this by trading Sheldon Richardson or Muhammad Wilkerson.
- According to Adam Schefter, the Lions haven’t hired a search firm to aid their search for a new GM or team president.
- John Keim of ESPN does not get any sense that HC Jay Gruden has lost control of the locker room. However, Keim could see it happening if the team continues to lose.
- According to Keim, Gruden’s lineup decisions, like benching QB Robert Griffin III, bought him respect from many players on the team.
- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site believes interim HC Mike Mularkey could retain his role as head coach in 2016 if the team continues to win. Also, there is a chance the Titans elect to keep Mularkey in order to keep associate HC Dick Lebeau and DC Ray Horton in Tennessee.
- Wyatt does not see the Titans releasing RB Bishop Sankey, as he was a second-round pick just last year.
- While Wyatt expects the Titans to target a cornerback during the 2016 NFL Draft, he isn’t sure if they will be in position to take someone like Florida State DB Jalen Ramsey.
- Wyatt could also see the Titans targeting a tight end through the draft or free agency, due to the expiring contracts of Delanie Walker and Anthony Fasano in 2016.
- Wyatt expects WR Kendall Wright to return from his knee injury in-time for Week 12 against the Raiders.