- Dolphins DC Vance Joseph said Byron Maxwell has locked down the outside right-cornerback role, while the left corner and slot positions are still being determined. (SiriusXM NFL Radio)
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said that RB Matt Forte (hamstring) is still “day to day, week to week“, despite participating in position drills on Sunday for the first time this offseason. (Kimberley A. Martin)
- Bowles also said there is no explanation to why DL Christo Bilukidi decided to leave the team. (Brian Costello)
- John Keim of ESPN reports that first-round WR Josh Doctson, who is on the team’s active/PUP list, will miss another week or two with his Achilles injury.
- According to Keim, there is belief that Doctson’s injury is improving and there’s still hope he could be ready for Week 1 of the regular season.
- Titans HC Mike Mularkey said undrafted rookie G Josue Matias requires knee surgery and will be placed on the team’s injured reserve. (John Glennon)
- Mularkey added that second-round OLB Kevin Dodd (foot) is “close” to coming off the team’s physically unable to perform list. (Paul Kuharsky)
- Mularkey mentioned that WRs Dorial Green-Beckham and Justin Hunter are “still inconsistent” with their receiving. (Terry McCormick)