- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that USC DT Leonard Williams is visiting with the Jets on Tuesday and will meet with the Redskins on Wednesday.
- Pittsburgh OT T.J. Clemmings has visits lined up with the Saints, Falcons, and Rams this week, according to Ian Rapoport.
Buccaneers GM Jason Licht told reporters on Monday that they know who they would take at No. 1 overall if the draft were today.
“Going back all the way to [the Scouting Combine], we said we had a leader in the clubhouse, we still do,” Licht said, via Buccaneers.com. “If we had to pick today, we would feel very comfortable making the pick. With that said, we’ll wait. We’ll use the majority of our allotted time. There is always something that could pop up that you wish you would’ve waited, talking about a scenario where somebody offers you something you can’t refuse. We’ll use the allotted time, but everyone in the organization feels very comfortable right now with where we are at.”
As far as what their asking price would be for the No. 1 overall pick, Licht said it take a “really good offer.”
“It’s fair to assume someone is going to have to make a really good offer, yeah,” Licht said. “And this time of year you get a lot of calls every day. Not making offers, but just throwing, gauging your interest of if you would be open to it or not. And that will continue. But it would have to be an offer that makes this franchise, that sets this franchise even further ahead than what you thought you were going to with the decision you made.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Chiefs are hosting former Missouri WR Dorial Green-Beckham for a visit on Tuesday.
- The Miami Dolphins are hosting UConn CB Byron Jones for a visit, according to Adam Caplan.
- Pro Football Talk reports that the Titans are hosting UCF WR Breshad Perriman for a visit on Tuesday.