- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota said that he’s met with Eagles QBs coach Ryan Day, but not HC Chip Kelly. (Albert Breer)
- Louisville WR DeVante Parker said he has met with the Raiders, Vikings and Dolphins so far. (Dane Brugler)
- Maryland WR Deon Long has met with the Ravens, and will meet with the Redskins. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts GM Ryan Grigson said that they are still waiting to hear if WR Reggie Wayne wants to play next year.
- Grigson said OLB Robert Mathis is “doing great” in his rehab from an Achilles injury.
- Grigson stressed the importance of improving the running game next year.
- Grigson said that “you can never have enough pass rushers,” and admitted that they would consider drafting a pass rusher if they thought he was the best player available.
- GM Thomas Dimitroff confirmed that HC Dan Quinn does have final say over the decisions relating to the 53-man roster.
- Dimitroff said they have “big decisions to make” in regards to RB Steven Jackson and WR Harry Douglas.
- HC Ron Rivera said they will take a good look at the tackle position is really strong.
- Rivera added that they’re also interested in the receivers, linebackers and defensive backs as well.