- Jay Glazer reported on FOX NFL Sunday that a group of former Giants’ players are discussing a plan to go to next week’s game wearing Eli Manning jerseys on the sideline support of the quarterback.
- Glazer obtained a confidential email that the Giants sent out to all of their employees asking them not to comment on the Eli situation because of outside ramifications.
- According to Connor Hughes of NJ.com, Jets LB Darron Lee was a healthy scratch for Sunday’s because he showed up late to Saturday’s practice.
- Hughes reports that veteran DL Muhammad Wilkerson was late for a team meeting, which is why he was benched for the first quarter.
- After the game, Jets HC Todd Bowles said he was disappointed by their actions: “You’re disappointed, and you move on. We handle it, we take care of it, we don’t let it linger, and we move to the next week.”
- Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero report that while Panthers TE Greg Olsen won’t play in Week 13’s game, he did not re-break his foot last weekend.
- X-rays came back negative and a visit with Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte this week determined that there isn’t any structural damage to his foot.
- Affording to NFL.com, there isn’t any concern that the soreness Olsen is experiencing will lead to bigger issues moving forward.