- According to Joel Corry, Falcons WR Julio Jones received $35.5 million fully guaranteed at signing with the remaining $11.5 million to be paid out on the third day of 2016 league year.
- For the sake of perspective, Corry notes that Demaryius Thomas got $35 million fully guaranteed and Dez Bryant received $32 million.
- Corry has the three-year cash flow for the three receivers as: Jones – $47M, Bryant-$45M, and Thomas-$43.5M
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano announced that WR T.Y. Hilton is in the league’s concussion protocol. (Kevin Bowen)
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones confirmed that they will consider adding another young running back if the right player ends up being available.
“If we saw a young RB to add to the mix, we’d certainly look at it,” Jones said, via Jon Machota.
- Panthers second-round WR Devin Funchess aggravated his hamstring injury during Monday’s practice and isn’t sure if he’ll play in their final preseason game. (Joe Person)
- Panthers CB Charles Tillman suffered a concussion during their third preseason game.