Albert Breer has some contract details for Larry Fitzgerald‘s new contract.
- Fitzgerald has a $10 million bonus that’s treated as signing bonus due on March 11.
- He’ll make base salaries of $1 million (2015), $11 million (2016), both of which are fully guaranteed.
- The agreement will void after two years, even though it’s a four-year contract.
- The remaining two years are added to stretch out cap figures.
- Fitzgerald’s cap figures are: $10.85 million (2015), $15.85 million (2016), and $4.85 million (2017 – 2018).
- Ian Rapoport reports that free agent WR Reggie Wayne underwent triceps surgery and is currently considering whether to play or retire.
- Rapoport adds that the Colts are waiting on a decision from Wayne.
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Saints “very much” want to keep WR Marques Colston at a reduced salary, but he isn’t sure they’ll be able to pull this off.
- Another potential release candidate, according to Jaosn La Canfora, is Vikings WR Greg Jennings, who is set to make $9 million for the 2015 season.