Odell Beckham Jr
- Adam Schefter and Ian Rapoport are both reporting that Odell Beckham‘s appeal hearing ended less than a hour ago and a decision is expected to be made regarding his one-game suspension, possibly, by the end of the day.
- Josina Anderson reports that no decision has been as of now, and there wasn’t a discussion going on regarding the homophobic slurs used towards Beckham.
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid said OLB Tamba Hali had three pins/screws inserted into his thumb on Tuesday. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Reid added that Hali’s status is day-to-day. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Jaguars rookie RB T.J. Yeldon (knee) still has a brace on his knee after he suffered a sprained MCL. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Jaguars RB Denard Robinson (foot) said he expects to play on Sunday while LB Dan Skuta (hamstring) mentioned that he’ll practice Wednesday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports that the Texans met with Pro Bowl WR DeAndre Hopkins‘ agent Hadley Engelhard recently, and discussed a number of topics including the fact that he’s played with eight quarterbacks.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!