- Saturday: Cardinals at Panthers – 4:30 pm ET – ESPN
- Saturday: Colts or Ravens at Steelers – Night – NBC
- Sunday: Ravens at Bengals or Bengals at Colts – CBS
- Sunday: Lions at Cowboys – 4:30 p.m. ET – FOX
- Bears GM Phil Emery mentioned after Sunday’s loss to the Vikings that the coaching staff will hold their scheduled meeting on Monday.
“Obviously, it’s at the end of the season,” Emery said, via Michael C. Wright of ESPNChicago.com. “So on Monday, we’ll have a team meeting. Our coaches will hold that meeting. After that, they’ll start evaluating players. We’ve already done that from a personnel perspective, and we’ll move forward.”
- Jay Cutler showed some support for the idea of Mike Shanahan returning to the NFL.
“[Shanahan is] a heck of a coach. He deserves to be a coach somewhere. He’s out of the game so I’m sure he is looking to coach somewhere,” said Cutler, via Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times. “My three years with him were very, very enjoyable. He does a great job of leading teams, on and off the field, and offensively he knows how to get it done.”
- Ralph Vacchiano writes that Giants DC Perry Fewell’s job is “certainly in danger.”
- Impending free agent DE Jason Pierre-Paul indicated that he could return to the Giants next season.”I’m pretty sure it’s probably not,” JPP said when asked if he’s played his final game with the Giants.