- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site writes that the Titans’ needs heading into the 2019 NFL Draft are the defensive line, edge rusher, interior line, and wide receiver depth with tight end also being a possibility.
- Wyatt says newly acquired QB Ryan Tannehill is the “best back-up” Marcus Mariota has ever had behind him and gives Tennessee the best chance to win if Mariota sustains an injury.
- Wyatt expects the Titans to split their six picks in the 2019 NFL Draft on three defensive players and three offensive players.
- Wyatt still believes it is possible for the Titans to make another free-agent addition.
- According to Darren Wolfson, the Vikings had a formal meeting with Charlotte OT Nate Davis at the NFL Combine and will take an official visit to Minnesota in early-April.